TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by The Great Escape TX (“Escape Room Owner”). The Escape Room Owner, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage, however caused while in the venue, location or place related to Escape Room Game (“Site”) nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the Escape Room Game. Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable. Any refunds shall be made only at Escape Room management’s discretion. Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
1. You have voluntarily and expressly agreed to participate and/or play Escape Room Games at your sole risk. To the fullest extent
permissible by applicable law; Escape Room Owner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to,
implied warranties, merchantability or fitness for the operation of the Escape Room Games. Escape Room Owner does not
warrant the reliability, accuracy, completeness, current or error-free of the product, content and materials included, used or
deployed at the Site. If a product, content or material is not as described, you have expressly waived the right to claim any
damages and/or losses including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages derived from
such use or reliance of the description of the product, content or material.
2. All personal items/belongings shall be kept by you at your sole risk. In any event, Escape Room Owner including the employees
or agents shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss of your personal items/belongings, either within the Site or outside
of Site. The risk of loss for your personal items/belongings shall be borne by you upon entrance on the Site or engagement with
Escape Room Owner.
3. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law; Escape Room Owner including all employees or agents shall not be
responsible for any risk, hazard, danger, security, safety and/or protection for Escape Room Game. You shall be solely
responsible, answerable and accountable for your personal safety, security, body condition, disease transmission, pregnancy
and/or health condition while you participate and/or play Escape Room Games. Escape Room Owner hereby expressly warns
that the Escape Room Game may be hazardous, risky, and unsafe. You and your party shall be duly informed and understand
the underlying danger, risk, hazard of the Escape Room Game and shall further confirm, ensure and guard against your body
condition and personal safety while participating in the Escape Room Game.
4. You undertake to complete the Escape Room Game in accordance to the instruction and rules specified by Escape Room
Owner, employees or agents. Failing which, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall have the right and
power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
5. You shall not be allowed to record or capture any photograph, video or audio recording whatsoever before, during or after the
Escape Room Games save with the explicit permission of Escape Room Owner. If such recording activity is suspected or found
within the Site, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall reserve the power, authority and consent expressly
granted by you to delete, remove or transfer such recording to any device, media or hardware owned by Escape Room Owner.
The copyright of such recordings will be deemed automatically granted by you to Escape Room Owner.
6. You undertake not to carry or bring any dangerous, harmful or hazardous object into the Site including but not limited to explosive
items, weapons or item deemed to be dangerous or harmful to other visitors on the Site. In the event that such item or object are
found, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall have the power, authority and consent expressly granted by
you to remove and confiscate such item or object and further decline or refuse your entry to the Site.
7. You shall not enter the Site under the influence of drugs or intoxication, failing which Escape Room Owner including the
employees or agents shall reserve all rights and power to decline or refuse your entry to the Site. If you are found to be under
such influence, Escape Room Owner including the employees or agents shall have the power, authority and consent expressly
granted by you to remove and confiscate such alcohol, drug or substance without any compensation, remedy or damages and
shall reserves all rights and authority to take the necessary legal action to ensure reputation of Escape Room Owner remains
intact and guard against any risk or harm towards said business. All losses, damages or legal costs derived from such incident
shall be solely borne by you.
8. The website http://www.thegreatescapetx.com is owned and operated by Escape Room Owner. The company holds the right to
amend or vary these Terms and conditions including any of the contents of the website from time to time at its sole discretion
without prior notice. The hereinafter terms apply to the use by any visitor or patron of the Escape Room Website and should be
read carefully before any use:
a. Escape Room Owner does its best to supply you with the most current and accurate information on its website.
b. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from,
transfer or sell any information obtained from this website.
c. You are not permitted to link to or use all or any part of the Escape Room Owner’s website for any purpose which is fraudulent,
unlawful, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
d. You accept that the Internet is not fully secure. Escape Room Owner will take all appropriate steps to protect the security of
any payment card information though Escape Room Owner shall not be liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result
of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
e. Escape Room Owner shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages, including
(without limitation) lost profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of replacement goods or services, loss or damage to data
or business interruption, arising out of any use of the website.
9. Nothing in these terms and conditions are intended to affect your statutory rights.
10. The game is designed for a team of 4-10 people per room. Smaller groups are allowed with the purchase of the minimum of 4
tickets regardless of number of attendees, but not recommended. Smaller groups are still responsible to meet all booking and payment
requirements imposed. In the event that less people attend the game than it is booked for, the price difference will not be reimbursed.
Groups larger than 10 individuals are prohibited save with the express permission from the Escape Room Owner.
11. The trademarks and logos displayed on the website are the property of Escape Room Owner. You are not permitted to use these
without the prior written permission of Escape Room Owner and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of
the relevant proprietor’s rights.
12. These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by United
13. Escape Room Owner’s website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites are out of Escape
Room Owner’s control and you use them at your own risk.
14. Escape Room Owner collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensure
that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
15. Escape Room Owner recommends teams arrive 15 minutes before the game starts. The 60 minute timer will start running as per
the allocated time schedule.
16. I acknowledge that all secrets and other important details of the Escape Rooms are trade secrets that are protected by
Intellectual Property Law. I also agree to keep all the obtained information confidential, and refrain from disclosing or publishing
any information fully or in part to any third party. I understand that Escape Room Owner wants its players to tell their friends
about the game experience, but I agree not to spoil other’s games by exploiting or sharing trade secrets.
17. Escape Room Owner may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone.
18. I agree to handle the Escape Room Owner facilities with good care. I accept that the Escape Room Owner has the right to seek
full compensation in case of any attempt to cause damage or damage caused to the room, puzzles or furnishings. I also
understand that Escape Room Owner has the right to terminate the game at any time, if anyone of the players violates the
“House Rules” or refuses to follow the instructions of Escape Room Owner’s employees. I understand that if Escape Room
Owner terminates the game, no refund will be issued.
19. Escape Room Owner does not tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees, patrons or guests of the
20. Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book a Game.
21. It is your responsibility to confirm the accuracy of your booking appointments. Refunds or cancelations due to incorrect booking
schedules will be at the sole discretion of the Escape Room Owner.
22. If you wish to transfer your Game(s) into someone else’s name, you must contact Escape Room Owner by either email or
telephone at least two hours before the start of the game. Escape Room Owner maintains the right to refuse game transfers.
23. Games may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Game is transferred or resold in breach of
this condition, the bearer of the Game or the person claiming the right to attend the event will be refused admission to the game.
24. Escape Room Owner has contracted with Passage as our booking agent and payment processor. You are entirely responsible
for entering your details correctly on the Online Booking Form. By submitting the Online Booking Form you warrant to Escape
Room Owner that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
25. You understand and agree to receive your booking and payment confirmation via email only. You acknowledge and understand
that Escape Room Owner is not required to provide physical copies of bookings or payment.
26. Online bookings can only be made up to 3 months in advance, though exceptions may be made by contacting Escape Room
Owner via email or phone.
27. A booking becomes a no-show and entry will be declined if the team is late 15 minutes or more. In such a situation the money is
not refundable and the booking is not changeable.
28. The per-participant-price of a game is stated on the Escape Room Owner website in the Booking section. The price-per
participant may vary depending on group size. Escape Room Owner maintains the sole right to change these prices from time to
time at its sole discretion without prior notice.
29. Bookings can be made online on the Escape Room Owner’s website, via phone, email or in person.
30. A credit card is required to reserve your appointment. Your credit card information is held on-file by our payment processor at the
time of booking. You also expressly allow Escape Room Owner to charge said Credit Card to reclaim damages caused to the
room, puzzles or furnishings.
31. Once the booking is confirmed; refunds, cancellations or reschedules are not allowed. Escape Room Owner maintains the sole
right to make exceptions to this policy. Any said exception does not warrant or grant any precedent.
32. If you need to contact Escape Room Owner you can do so using any of the following methods:
a. Email: email@example.com
b. Phone: Coming Soon
c. Mail: 829 S Mason Rd., Ste. 200A, Katy, TX 77450
33. Drinks and food may not be brought into the Game Rooms.
34. To be admitted you must confirm the full name of the booker, ID may be required.
35. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied at least by 1 adult per game. Though we do allow children in the rooms,
Escape Room Owner recommends all members be at least 16 years or older.